Monday, August 08, 2005

I Passed Accounts!!!

Whoppee!!I passed accounts!!!Happy giler!!As you have read my entry below, I have expected to fail my accounts mid term. I predicted I will be like getting around 7-8 marks but instead i got 13.00!!Oklah..may people might be thinkin " 13.00...what is so fantastic about it?"..Let me tell you what is so fantastic about it..me..an accounts hater..who does accounts excercise by halfway cursing all the way until I finish and have been getting a lotta pimples because of my worries that i will fail my first midterm..have actually passed..HAHA..I couldn't believe it when The Spastics(new name for The Nobodys.Co) told me. Coz me and Ching May were in the library, we ask the rest of The Spastics to check our accounts result. At first they told me I got 9.6, I was quite contented.Firstly it's because it was close to a pass and secondly, I won the bet with Kit Mun and Yee Li..Then when we went out of the building, they finally told me my real results.I was damn shocked and I didn't believe it coz I thought they were just lying to me so that they will win the bet. Then I rechecked my results with Mr.Steven and I was damn happy!PASS!!LOL...I am still quite happy rite now..To Kit Mun...remember that you can call any meal not over RM 25 and to Yee Li..please pick a skirt that is not so short..After all..it's my first time in a skirt after quite a number of years..HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!HAPPY GILER!!!!I shall go and celebrate with my fav person in the world now!!!

*POOF*

*POOF*

No comments: