Monday, September 19, 2005

Holidays Are BORING!

Yep...you heard me right...holidays are really BORING..and also very STRESSFUL.It's boring because I have nothing to do at home except eat,sleep and watch tv and stressful because I have to wait for my final exam results which I do not have high hopes on.Thankfully,the end of September is approaching soon...which means I will get my results real soon and can finally stop all this worrying.If I fail,I have to retake and so be it.But if I pass all three subjects..then I think it's time for me to start looking for a job after coming back from my vacation or not, I am gonna rot at home unti Nov.28th.I simply can't bear that.Not only will I put on weight,my brain will also get rusty which will increase my level of stupidity.So,hopefully I pass coz I rather work than be stuck in a lecture hall *crossing my 2 fingers*.PASS!PASS!!PASS!!!GAMBATEH!hehe...okay..better stop rattling on bout my exam results coz I know some people are getting sick of it...moving on to the next agenda....

Where am I going to get a job?As most of you might know,I have already worked in GSC and I am definitely not going back there.I am looking more for a job where I can learn something..maybe an internship thought I am not really sure who will hire a person who only does one month internship.The pay doesn't matter.I don't mind working for free as long as I learn something from it and I enjoyed working the working process.But I don't think that the chances are high.Well, if I can't find a job like that, looks like I will have to go to shopping malls to look for one.Maybe become a promoter or a cashier or something.But right now,my mind is not on that.My mind is on my trip with my friends,vacation back to my other hometown,Taiwan, and results.Now...it's time to...do something important...that is...off to watch TV...

*POOF*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll do fine... don't worry bout your results.

Nancy Seow said...

hopefully...that's wat everyone tells me..thanks fer ur encouragement..

Anonymous said...

promoters a.k.a sales assistant sucks lar, if u can tahan all that then should be fine~

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://kqucupov.com/heff/glxv.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ssjnpxgc.com/dhaw/cujk.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://kqucupov.com/heff/glxv.html | http://pmubintn.com/jfcg/xukn.html