Sunday, February 24, 2008


Jay Chou's concert was awesome!!!!My seat was quite near the stage and had a great view. At least he could see my face and we did make several eye contacts..Example..when I was dancing on the chair, I waved at him with my glow stick and he looked at me like for 2 secs and smiled, then look away..weee!!so happy!!Didn't manage to catch anything he threw into the crowd though..nvm..seeing him at such a close view is like so great! His concert was really a "spare no expense" event. It was a 3 hour concert and the performance never stopped. Even when he went to change his outfit, the band was there to entertain us such as making the audience sing along to some songs.There were 2 encores and he sang the theme song of Kungfu Dunk.Haha..so funny...By that time everyone had rushed to the front and therefore I had no choice but to stand on the chair.I sang along to every song and surprisingly, he didn't forget much of his lyrics. Overall, a great concert!

My masters program begins next Monday night and will all be night classes. Hopefully they will provide some day classes. Maybe I shouldn't have ended my internship so soon. Ah well, when my assignments come, I guess I have to spend more time in the library to do some research and some studies.Guess I will be busy then.

Convocation is on April 20th. Can't wait for it..I am sure all of us will have a blast!About time I get to wear that gown and get my cert.It has been too long. A toast to a new beginning at a new uni...and new friends

*poof*

No comments: