Sunday, March 09, 2008

What a week....1st...election results..I already kinda knew that BN will not have a win like they had back 4 years ago. But to lose 2/3 to the opposition kinda surprised me. Well, Malaysians united and voiced out their disappointment towards BN. However, choosing the opposition could be a good thing or a bad thing...we'll have to see.

Went for dinner at Joo Yee's house yesterday. The theme was suppose to be healthy food and pretty much sticked to it. Quite good for the first attempt. I can't imagine myself cooking. Would probably be a disaster. Most likely the food will not be edible. Maybe when I get a boyfriend, I will be more motivated to learn..like cook his fav food or something like that.Until then..haha...too lazy to learn.

Everyone has started working or studying again. Even Joo Yee got a job already. I guess I will be getting less phone calls from him to go out already.My phone will be much more quiet. I'll take this opportunity to wish everybody good luck in their courier and studies. Hope we will meet up again soon!

*poof*

No comments: