Sunday, June 15, 2008

Just ranting here in my blog as I have no one else to complain to about this problem.
I am in a dilemma here.I just passed my grade 6 classical guitar exam. Now I don't know whether to proceed with my grade 8 or should i switch over to learning the piano. Both are attractive in their own ways but each has its pros and cons. If I continue my grade 8,I will have to spend another RM 10k for a new guitar and also additional pressure for exams in additions to the ones that I am facing from my masters study. A new piano costs about RM 5k which is obviously so much cheaper. But I don't want to give up my classical guitar just like that. Way too much work has been put in. Now my dad is telling me to make a final decision. I don't really know whether he is supportive of me anymore in music as being my hobby. The costs are just too high. Haih...life sucks..I blame it on money and my masters.

*poof*

No comments: