Saturday, November 15, 2008

JOY!I have finished my second semester exam for my Masters more than a week ago and have accomplished my Penang trip!But how come I feel that something is not right?

It's not the problem with the results. I know last time I will be shitting myself until I get the results but this time, it doesn't seem to be the problem. I have learned how to deal with my nervousness and try not to show it in front of other people as it is a sign of weakness. I still haven't figured out what is wrong with me. The feeling is like "Will I be able to make it to Tuesday without any problems". It's as though I get the feeling that I will not make it. Something is very wrong...

Seems that no companies so far would like to take me as their intern. I simply refuse to go back to HSBC. I think this time instead of banks, I will apply for multinational enterprises or consulting firms. I have so far applied for SHELL,Accenture and British American Tobacco but still no reply. Guess I won't be getting it then. Will have to apply for more companies. Maybe the financial crisis have something to do with it. DAMMIT!

When I go through Facebook, seems that most of my friends are having the time of their lives; going out to enjoy. Only I seem to be staying at home. I know it's sort of my problem too since I don't really like to go out. But really, do I have that few friends. Usually, I don't really care bout this kind of stuff, but as days pass and I grow older, this problem seems to be getting my attention. Hmmm...

All rants for this post as I feel that there is nothing to celebrate about even though I have 4 months holiday. Seems more to be a burden than a reward after 4 months of doing pain in the a** assignments. One thing I am looking forward to: January..sucba diving!!

*poof*

No comments: