Thursday, April 16, 2009

Rejection..But Still Happy!

I got rejected by PWC..They said that they had no opening positions in their Advisory Department at the moment. I understand that...especially at this time where the economy still show no signs of recovery despite numerous stimulus packages.However, I am not that disappointed.I got other things in life that I look forward to.

Like on 2nd May. I got the Wang Lee Hom concert coming up.

Got a phone call from my aunt in Taiwan yesterday.She gave me news that made me quite excited for the month of May.Not gonna tell what news it is though coz it is not confirmed yet. But there is a big chance it may be happening.Feel especially happy for Wei Mei though in this case.Her dream may finally be coming true.

3 assignments coming up.Due dates are close to each other as ants are to sugar.Wish me luck!

No comments: