Tuesday, March 15, 2005

It's Been A Long Time...

My mood for blogging has finally arrived..maybe it's because i am so sick of studying already..but anyways..i feel happy. I feel that my life has been inspired by that special someone.He, without knowing he did, has motivated me to take my studies seriously.No more half playing and half studying. I must give my 100% concentration in my studies. Like he said, you must depend on yourself to get what you want. Once you have a dream, you must by all means try to get it. I have been also trying to change myself..there will be less sarcasm and critics from me coz i know i hurt ppl pretty badly..sometimes..Anyway, my principle in life now is when i study..it will be a 100% study. No more playing pool or watching drama when i study. To that special someone...thanks..you don't know who you are but i know who you are. Nancy-out

No comments: