Saturday, September 30, 2006

ARGGHHH..I am very the dead meat...my midterms went super badly..i couldn't finish both papers, macroecons and stats also..not exactly dun finish la..got finish la..but very rushed work..i am pretty sure that when i press the calculator..it will be all wrong coz when i rush..i usually get all these weird weird numbers and i dun have time to double check it..wahh...gonna fail...*sob*..no eyes to see...

this week has been the worst for me...internet connection is not going fast( TM NET!!!gimme back my RM 88 that I paid every month for my 1 MB connection!!), screwed up midterm..lose my temper sometimes..hopefully the next week will be brighter...the only thing that keeps motivating me in a certain week is the tvb drama "The Academy"..quite a nice show and storyline..dun really have a three way relationship(thank god!)...it's just that these character dun really dare to express their feeling to the girls that they like..at least i can learn how to express my feelings to a guy next time after watching this show..i hope...this show is ending on the 9 th Oct and will be then continued by "Healing Hands 3"..ARGHHH....the drama with the most three way relationships..i watched it before..and i stopped halfway..It can never beat Healing Hands 1 where Ada Choi is inside....aih..no more drama to watch already on tv...have to find other entertainment..

Next Saturday...on the mooncake festival..where everybody will be celebrating it..i will have to do my FIN 340 exam..the subject that I don't understand the most...a bit worried but..aih..still have to go through it..oh yeah...another change in me..i have stopped reading "Seventeen" and have gone on to "Cleo"..suprisingly..i like some fashion inside there but there are too some outrageous fashion that you can't wear it on the streets..hmm..maybe my shopping spree on clothes will began very soon..good sign or bad sign?Let's analyze:

The good:

1)I will probably look better in my new outfits rather than my striped,plain tshirts.

2)I will finally have my own wardrobe and no need to share with my mom..no more of those "Girl ah!Did you take mummy's pink t-shirt?"

3) I will be able to join the group's conversation more often rather than listen dumbly to all the fashion info..

The bad:

1)Will probably have no more pocket money and will have to eat bread for every lunch..

Hmm..the bad is only one point and the good has three points..but the one bad point is equivalent to three bad points..lol..so it still balances up..i dun wanna eat bread for every lunch..wah!!therefore..my conclusion is....see first lah..until i see something that i really like..hopefully my mom will pay for it coz i am pretty sure she will borrow it anyway..

*poof*

No comments: