Thursday, September 07, 2006

Better blog this to be a future reminder to me..Today..Kit Mun and I went to Midvalley during our 6 hour break...everything was okay until the leaving time..I drove my car to the exit sign but I thought that I accidentally missed the turning..so I decided to reverse instead of going to the other exit which is further..I checked my back mirror and then put my gear into reverse gear,and started reversing while looking at the mirror...then I took my eyes of my back mirror for a while and the next thing I knew was that my sensor was beeping quite madly..wait..not beeping..instead..hmm..how do I explain this?You know when someone dies and the pulse machine just give this beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.....yeah...that is how my sensor sounded like indicating that I was pretty near something..so I immediately hit my brakes and when I looked into my back mirror..I saw a 50 something year old man pushing a trolley..not those supermarket trolleys but those kind of construction trolley..and he was standing right at the back..I could have knocked him down!Where did he come from?!I just took my eyes of the back mirror for one second and he is suddenly standing there...but I think it was partially my fault coz I was actually reversing quite fast..but shouldn't he be looking before crossing?anyway...as he walked past me..he gave me that cold glare and I quickly apologized..glared at me for a while more and continued walking...and after that..I was hit by a trauma...it was so bad that it made me actually believed that I hit the old man when I actually didn't...more like hallucination..ahhhhh!!!

Moral of the story: Don't reverse so fast and never take your eyes of the the back mirror..

*poof*

No comments: