Sunday, March 04, 2007

Great Week!

Had a great week!My dad jut turned 59 yesterday which means that he is 60 years old according to the chinese calender.As a tradition, there was a big family gathering for his 60 years old birthday dinner..all my relatives were there and just eat and talk all night.My plan to lose weight before going to London was destroyed last night.Food just kept entering my mouth non stop and plus the cake..die la!!!When I got to London I will be even more fatter there..*sob*..hope you all can recognize me when I come back..

A greater news...I got Distinction for my Financial Planning!!HAPPY GILER!!I thought my assignment did quite badly but my exam was okay though...but still..I didn't expect a Distinctions...Pass was what I expected..haha..but miracles do happen..and therefore, 6 more months to my graduation...I still haven't decided whether to do Masters or not..see my results first la..when I do my Masters..al my friends will be back here and I will be the only one there..loneliness....

My fear is coming nearer and nearer to me...13 hours of flight time..and no transits..direct flight..WAHHHHHH...dunno what to do also..sleep kua...and watch movies...and...dunnoo..what to do?I am a nervous flyer..pray pray there is no turbulence....*keeps finger cross">.<

*poof*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something to add..I got my Accounting Systems results..I got a Distinction..muahahaha..I just love short sem..

No comments: