Saturday, March 17, 2007

YAY!

Ladies and gentleman, I am proud to tell you that my brother and I have both graduated at the same time from the University of London.Want evidence?Check out the pic below..



hehe...just joking laa...My time to graduate is not up yet.However, due to my tight schedule and tired mind..I will only upload pictures with captions.For any explanation required, please request in the chatter box and I will post the explanation(service for this request is not guranteed).

Big Ben
*My bro and I at Big Ben*


*(Tony loves Weapons of Mass Destruction)Green Peace Members protest in front of Houses of Parliament*


*A whole view of the Houses of Parliament*


Buckingham Palace


*Prince Charles in his Royal Car*

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEggeUTlkF6VZCj15Ou_EX1Vg2LPFDGkVqUV3PBkS96iF3l7sYSsdxNShd20BFjCo1w7v05gb7FCqHPiIEoTfTu89q4f3Og54ajoAdMIdTbREPVFhyuKuM7mpuB9Rv7l0d7pqSeDoQ/s1600-h/P3130164.jpg">
*The Majestic Buckingham Palace*


*Caught some sort of a procession"


*Garden at Buckingham Palace*

Kensington Gardens

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEieMsEz0fR0gCWBrlWq-z-3lKd8RMjMpCz7fdv1GClyNDxj6NrebtON1bnxx94DM1vxVmWgeQgJpWAJLhQGb1lXHYtHPLv3fzca904TPP7jKjwvoVJmSTXM4EovD9cljMveWZNZug/s1600-h/P3140289.jpg">
*Squirrel!!*


*Kensington Palace*

No comments: