Tuesday, April 24, 2007

New Template

Hmm..I just changed a new template due to my boredom..I think this template kinda looks better than the previous one.At least this template makes my blog looks brighter..I dunno.just get that feeling..Anyways..can anyone enlighten me why all under my linkies..there is a line across kit mun, ching may and joey's links?I dunno why..there seems to be nothing wrong with the template..weird.someone pls gimme an answer..but I think you all have to get usewd to the chatterbox...which is on the left side..heck..even I am still not used to it yet..well..maybe changes are good sometimes..it can change your habits sometimes..

I have now practically a one week holiday coz I have passed up all my assignments for April..I get to rest until 1st May until I have to get started again..oh yeah...this holiday is NOT a uni holiday..It is my self declared holiday...I just love that...

*poof*

No comments: