Wednesday, July 04, 2007

So...landed in Taiwan yesterday..freaking hot here..I know thaat I shouldn't complain bout heat coz I was raised in Malaysian and am immune to heat..But, the humidity here is just crazy..like, i hardly sweat in Malaysia but once I just stepped out of the airport,sweat started to appear on my skin...crazy..and I made a bad mistake by sleeping with a fan on last night.Not gonna make the same mistake as I did for last night..I am gonna on the air-cond tonight..

Blogging in the office now..apparently everyone here has a nap time until 1.30.Lunch starts at 12.So cool man..office hours got nap time also..I want this kind of job..and the Internet here is super fast..I was amazed at how fast my Youtube was going compared to that lousy Streamyx in Malaysia..I have already requested for 2 MB in Malaysia coz my bro is coming back soon and with his presence, he will probably take up all the connection due to all his downloads.Hopefully I will get more faster connection..

Until something new and exciting comes up..

*poof*

No comments: