Saturday, June 30, 2007

So...exams are done and over with..quite a disappointing exam..I don't understand why people just can't set exam papers for 4 hours..izzit that hard?it's just an hour later and I won't be panicking and mess myself up during the final 60 minutes..arghhh..

I am leaving for Taiwan next Tuesday..Until then, my schedule is packed..have to run around to get stuff, clean my room, pack....but I can't wait to get out of Malaysia.This will be the first time I will be running around in a foreign country without my parents..so my chance to prove my independence..Oh yeah..I must excecise in Taiwan..I don't care what sports I play..baseball,basketball or jogging..I must not increase weight there...and when I come back..I am gonna have my wisdom tooth extracted out so that I can have an extra day of soft diet..muahaha...what a great way to plan my diet schedule..No Pain, No Gain.

Oh yeah, Khai Lun, if you need my help for that business competition thingy..just email me..if I am free I will help out..but answers are not guaranteed..I am quite brain dead during the holidays..Have to empty all the old stuff to store the new stuff..so..yeah..just email me..u can call me if u want..haha..but bear your own phone bill...

I am currently watching "Supernatural" now..it's kinda good.In Septemeber, it would be even better..the new seasons of "Heroes" and "CSI"...CSI ended in the cliffhanger for a CSI..arrgghh..CSI has never done a cliffhanger finale before..Even the finale where Nick was buried underground was solved in a 2-hour special..crap...now I have to wait till September..and also the TVB super casted "Drive of Life" is coming out...whoppee!after a long wait..and Astro is showing it..they are having a brand new channel to show it"Astro on Demand"..but have to pay..so see 1st whether I will subscribe to that channel.

My next update will be when I am in Taiwan...So until then

*poof*

No comments: