Saturday, January 12, 2008

Week 2 of the new year, I survived my first week of internship in HSBC. So far, it's been really great there. Had a lot of fun and learned a lot there.Hmm..working does improve my communication skills. At least I am no longer a bum at home. I get off work at 5.45 p.m and go for my other classes or I just go home. In fact, I am being more productive.

Just went to Monash Uni today to enrol for masters. Got some pretty great news there. Apparently they have a student exchange program for one semester there. I get to spend 12 weeks in Melbourne and still pay the same fees that was charged in Malaysia. Also, there is a travel allowance of 3,000. Sounds pretty good. All I have to do is get a credit average and submit a simple essay. I wanna get in that program! Then I can go to Australia and it's my turn to have some fun there. I likey! All I have to do is cross my fingers that the semesters commences after my classical guitar exam.If not, don't think I can go...crap!

Looks like everyone is back from Australia except...Bear..lol...I just found out from Ching May that a couple in Queensland calls each other..bear..lol!So funny..I don't know why..I just find it funny.Must be a reason behind this nickname.More investigation will be done when my other witness comes back from Australia. Until a reason comes up for it, I am just gonna start laughing everytime I hear ...bear...no offence to...bear...haha!!

Until next time..

*poof*

No comments: