Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!!Welcome to the year 2008!The year of a new beginning and also the Olympics.Year 2007 marked the end of my degree education and 2008 marks the beginning of my masters education.Hopefully, 2009 will mark the end of my education life. Not really many new year resolutions cause I know I won't keep to them but just for fun.

New year's resolutions:

1) Find a boyfriend

2)Complete my Masters(not really a choice)

3)Be a more friendlier person(Really lacking in this department)

4)Not be so sarcastic

5)Be better with kids

There.5 resolutions which I will probably never stick to them.But no.1 has been given priority..heehee.Anyways,have a great year everyone and may all the best things happen to you in this year and many other years to come.

*poof*

No comments: