Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Exam is so killing me right now..I see other people have either finish their exams or even started their first paper..I haven't started my exams at all..My first exam will be this friday and the wait is killing me!I can't wait to get exams over with so that I can finally enjoy my one month holiday..something that I have been deprived of over the past 2 sems where i only get measly holidays of two days or two weeks of holiday..so..yay!my holiday begans next thursday!so hyped about it!

So..what are my plans for the holiday?My holiday to Hong Kong has been cancelled coz I have to wait for brother to come back and then it will be a family holiday.However, it has been replaced by an internship in Taiwan..I will be an intern in Taiwan under my uncle for a month..so I won't be in Malaysia from 3rd July until the 27th..this plan has been confirmed until further notice..but most likely it will be on.Even the airplane ticket has been booked..and yes..I am going there alone..no parents(whopee!)...I can't wait to go Taiwan at this time..they are having their summer holidays which means I can shop for clothes at a cheap price(sale everywhere..maybe) and also there will be a lot of singers releasing their album at this time..autograph sessions at Xi Men Ding!!!heehee..walalala...on a downside however, my plan to excercise during the holidays have gone down the drain..I will probably eat more in Taiwan and not excercise...fattt*sob*

First thing before I enjoy.have to get pass this torturing exams...off to study..

*poof*

No comments: