Saturday, June 02, 2007


Lol..I just had to post this up..This guy is from A -Levels and 2 years younger than me..I know his name but not his telephone number..haha..He is like super duper tall as y'all can see and if you think he looks good in this picture..he looks way better in real life..No,I did not just bump into him and ask him to take a picture with me(that is soooo not me). The radio station 98.8 was here in HELP KPD today to promote their competition called Mr.&Mrs. Campus..A few of the competitors came to promote themselves and to get our vote.Then I saw him and I was like "WOW!!!"..He looks the best among all.Next, started to play games lor..the usual stuff..He chose me as a partner!!!Then after that took a pic with him for memories..haha..

If you guys wanna know what kind of guy I like, the above guy-type says it all..tall,a bit tanned,looks like a gentleman..I don't really know his personality coz I didn't really get to talk to him..yeah..so based on the outlook..This is pretty much what I am interested in..dammit..I should have wore contact lenses that day!!!*cries with regret*

*poof*

No comments: