Sunday, August 26, 2007

Chai Len, Khai Lun and I finally had our "Projek Jalan Jalan Cari Makan" last Friday.Our target was Kuala Lumpur and Kepong and it was fun..hehe..I got to know a lot of new roads and found new places to eat.Now,without further ado,let me introduce you to a few nice places.

Date: 24/8/2007
Time: 14:43
Place: Jln Alor, Kuala Lumpur



Behold this "Ipoh Sa Hor Fun" in Jln Alor.I believe that this store has a history of over thirty years since my family has been eating for quite a long time there.The Ho Fun is like every other Hor Fun but what brings this dish alive is the soup...emmm...I just love the soup here.It's very different from other places.Oh yeah..the prawns are very fresh here.




Now, many of you know that I don't take curry.But, with the exception to this.It 's not very spicy(which means it is spiceless or not I won't be able to take it) and the best part is the curry soup.I think that the "lemak" that they use here is just nice.Not too much and not too little.So..just nice!


Their wanton is one of their speciality here too.I think they put some special ingredient into their wanton coz it has a very special taste too it which is simply undescribable...yummmy..



Another speciality of theirs..their dumplings..I also think they put some special ingredient here which makes the taste very unique.

Total Price:10.80

Time: 15:40
Place: Jln Sayor, Off Jln Pudu



This drink here is the famous Honey Sugarcane of Jln Sayor. When preparing this drink, I thought there were a lot of flies buzzing around this aunty who seems unperturbed by it. However, upon further and closer inspection, it ain't no flies!it is bees!!and they don't sting..they just fly around you even though you are in their territory as how bees see it.Well, aunty uses 4 mixtures of flavoring into her sugar cane which makes it so refreshing.

Price: RM 1.00



Another highlight of this road is their dessert shop.Their steamed egg here is super nice and apparently is good for the skin.The texture of the egg is nice and when it is first eaten, the egg yolk taste is first felt and later the taste of the milk..very niceee!!!



I don't really know how to say this in English.This is some sort of tea leaves with egg but it is not your typical "Tea Leaves Egg" that you find in 1 Utama or other places.The soup has a different taste..it taste like a herbal soup and when the egg is eaten with it, both tastes mathes each other prefectly.



I forgot what this is called but it is also nice..It has a sweet taste to it and it is served hot.But,even it is served hot, I find it refereshing..dunno why..

Price per bowl: RM 1.50

Time: 17:20
Place: Koon Kee, Petaling Street



I don't really feel anything special with this noodle.On a personal note, I think Ho Weng Kee is better..so ...no comment.

Time: 19:41
Place: Foodland, Kepong



I think this is called "Unique Taste Ha Ko"..Quite nice..



Just ordered this to complete a healthy diet..hehe..





The main attraction...creamy butter crab..dip the bread into the creamy butter and it is absoulutely delicious..furthermore, the shell of the crab has already been cracked, so don't need to look and eat so messy trying to break the crab shell..yumyyyyy...

Total Price: RM 76

This concludes our project..until the next project..

*poof*

No comments: