Friday, August 03, 2007

A new semester(and hopefully the last) of uni had started this week and it was okay.I am taking International Economics,Treasury Risk and Funds Management as a closing show of my life in university. I didn't plan to take International Economics at first but my other first choice electives, Labour Econs and Buyers Behaviour clashed with Funds Management.Arghh..so had to take International Econs. The lecturer said it was boring and a bit hard but 90% above passses.So that kinda lifted up my confidence a bit.So,2 midterms,1 project and 3 assignments in this sem..I am so "thrilled"...

Anyways,not a lot of you know that I recently had two wisdom tooths extracted. Friends at overseas definitely will not know as they can't see me whereas friends at Malaysia wouldn't know too as I hid it really well..but if you look closely last few days,my left cheek was actually swollen.I had it extracted on Monday and even on Friday,today,I can't even chew with my left side.I was on soft diet for 3 days and was popping painkillers for the last 4 days.Now,most of you think that it shouldn't bet that pain.Well, I had a minor surgery.Apparently, the wisdom tooth on my bottom left side was growing in the gum and horizontally,which means it was barricading itself into my other teeth roots. Therefore, the dentist had to cut open my gum and split my tooth into 3 separate parts and take out the parts one by one.The one on top was easier was better as it was growing out vertically but had to be taken out as it was too big for my small mouth.I threw away the two tooths already but I don't think anyone of you would have appreciated pictures on it.I have to go back next month to extract another tooth on my bottom right which is growing horizontally too..which means another surgery.sighh..that's life...

A picture for Kit Mun and Yee li,claiming that I was too busy goggling over the restaurant that I didn't take any pics of the food...



This one is with mushrooms..It costs NT 200 and did I mention that the dessert was great too?Let's just say Jay Chou really scored this time..

*poof*

No comments: