Sunday, August 12, 2007

First and foremost, a way happy belated birthday to Ching May..haha..sorry...I so totally forgot until I saw Kit Mun's blog..hehe..congratz..you are finally 21 years old!no one will check ur I.C to see whether you are old enough to consume alchohol..it's a good thing!

Something on Thursday happened in HELP that totally pissed me off..somebody stole my FIN 370 textbooks and lecture notes..what kind of sick person will do that?i went for lunch break like everyone else and came back finding out that my books were missing.And I sat at the second last row.If u wanna steal,will you go all the way to the second last row?Furthermore, there was an original book next to mine..and the thief steals my photostated book instead...what??some more got so many photostat books on the table,that person don't want to steal..only steal mine..so I came up with a conclusion that either that thief has really no brains or the person has already targeted me..that means...I have a stalker!!!!The person could really either hate me or like me..I don't know..but better be careful now..but if the stalker is a male,handsome and rich, and stealing my books to get my attention..I don't mind..hehe..you got my attention...*wink*

On a happier note..Wei Mei,Chai Len and Khai Lun called me out for a karaoke session
.I didn't know it was my birthday celebration until I saw Khai Lun carrying a cake..haha..sorry to spoil your surprise..yeah..so it was quite fun on that day..thanks guys for making ym 21st a memorable one!

Oh yeah,lately there has been a lot of people that I don't know requesting me to add them on facebook and friendster...whatever started off this trend suddenly?there are people from england,australia and japan too!what?I became so attractive suddenly?or these people are just simply adding people to increase their number of friends..so I rejected all their invitations and if you really want me to approve your request..you have to give me a good reason..reason like "I like your picture and want to be your friend" is not acceptable..try thinking something more creative..haha..like have to take exam to be on my friendster and facebook..sorry..but I really have to be extra careful now..

*poof*

No comments: