Thursday, December 20, 2007

I have graduated!!Results were okay. International Economics wasn't up to my expectation but it was Funds Management that surprised me.Now I owe two people a meal and a movie for losing the bet.When will I ever win a bet.I have been losing bets ever since the World Cup..meaning since standard 6..grrr...bottomline..I suck at betting.

Now I really don't now what to do.My main plan keeps changing so I just decided to combine these two together.I have decided to send out resumes and if I can't get any attractive or satisfactory job offers, I will continue studying...or..I do my internship first,and see whether I like the banking industry.If I do, I will continue that for Masters.Settled then..Goody!

Everyone is coming back!This is really great!We must all have a grad party!so cool!see you guys when you get back here

Lastly, a Merry Christmas to all the readers and have a great one!

*poof*

No comments: