Monday, April 14, 2008

Medical Case File No 001:

Patient Name: Nancy Seow
Age: Undisclosed
Gender: Female
Occupation : Full Time Student

Symptoms: Patient had come in with insomnia, appetite lost, nervousness, anti-social,mentally
depressed due to the deprivation of tv and shopping malls.

Diagnostics outcome: Assignmentnitis
Prescribed Medication: Either hire someone to to the assignments or just get it over with!

Yeap, I have a mental illness. However, it is not a reason for assignment extensions.I don't even get a sick note to began with. No pills or medicine syrups will do any good.Hence, just have to wait for the illness to pass which is this wed, fri,next monday and thursday. The only event I have this coming week is my convo and I am actually kinda sad it is this sunday. One day gone to do my marketing assignment. My grad party is a no-go too.SAD...

Btw...does anyone wanna go for the 'Beauty and the Beast' Broadway musical?If yes, contact me..looking for someone to go with. Hopefully my illness would have passed on then

*poof*

No comments: