Monday, April 21, 2008

This post is going to be meaningful. Apart from talking bout my convo, this is going to be my 100 th post!!Congrats to my blog!!heehee

Convo took place yesterday. I didn't really take a lot of pics coz I came late and was rushing for the group pic already. The joined Wei Mei's family for lunch and went for rehearsal already.Got my 'degree' folder....There wasn't a degree inside but just a notification of when I can collect my degree cert..how lame....after that took more pics. Was quite tired already maybe coz of my shoes and sitting down for so long..backbone ache. However, one very memorable convo.It was great seeing everyone again. And I did make a certain discovery. Lecturers know how to camwhore after all.One typical example below as demonstrated by Mr. Steven.



Well, he's got potential..that's all I can say

*poof*

No comments: