Thursday, May 31, 2007

STUPID STREAMYX!!!I can't use any direct download and my you tube is worse than a snail...Some company please come up with something to substitute my streamyx..I have no idea why am I paying so much every month and still getting this kind of lousy service..Anyways.bitching bout this won't do any good coz I still have to put up with this ultra slow connection..This really motivates me to go overseas as soon as possible..yes..just for the Internet.

Finally finish watching Heroes..Can't wait for Season 2..It's coming out in September this year..so not a very long wait..about to complete my last assignment.so no more assignments for this semester..which marks the arrival of exams..and then holidays for a month..whopee!!Not going out to work part time or internship..just gonna enjoy this one whole month!!!and then last sem..

So..the arrival of my latest hand phone has been delayed to middle of June..that's just 15 more days..and on a happier note..my mom is not keeping it until my burfday..i get to use it once it arrives from London..but I have to take a few minutes to delete all the pics of my bro camwhoring..And just in case y'all didn't know..William is my brother..real life brother..we are related..we have the same parents..we lived under one roof..Sometimes it scares me that people actually think that it is the William from HELP...and I wonder why nobody comments on the chatter box..most of the time it is only me and my bro..it has become a siblings chatterbox..weird...

*poof*

No comments: