Sunday, December 02, 2007

Gonna use the K.I.S.S way to blog this time.It means keep it simple stupid.

Just got back from Shanghai 2 days ago. No pics up yet due to my laziness to edit and upload.Will do so when I have the mood. Filling my holidays with much activities that I can. Gonna take chinese classes from my mom..learning to read and write..hopefully it's not too hard.Also enrolling in ballroom dance classes.Should be going tomorrow to try it out.Didn't put on any weight in Shanghai(thank God!). Got a few nice winter clothes from Shanghai even thought Malaysia has no winter but who knows, it might come handy in the future.Also, going for internship and in the mean time, decide whether I want to work or continue my Masters.But firstly,get my results..

Simple and short enough?

*poof*

No comments: