Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ho-ho-ho!Christmas is coming!One of my favorite holidays of the year.Since nobody is getting me a Christmas present this year, I got myself one.But, additional Christmas presents from others are still welcomed.I bought a new guitar.By saying I got myself a new guitar, it means I paid for it myself.Now,before you guys says what a waste of money it is,I need it for my classical guitar exam.Also,I think it's time to upgrade from a beginner's guitar to a concert guitar. It is a second hand guitar and cost me RM 3,000. It's an okay price for a Manuel Rodriguez guitar model D. I have been trying it out and have been loving the tone from this guitar.So,guess I am currently broke now.At least it's a motivation for me to stop shopping for I have to save now.Below, it's a picture of my new prized possession.




Results are coming out this week.I have no idea why but for this semester,I don't actually feel worried about it.Okay,maybe I am still worried about it but it is at a minimal level compared to previous semesters.Maybe it's because I can't really care less whether I graduate or not.For one reason, I am really feeling the pressure of finding a job or doing masters.Yes,I have decided 80% that I am going to do Masters until my brother had to come and tell me the cons of masters..like..it's really hard,a lot of assignments,still have to face the study and exam pressure...and telling me the advantages of working.So, I am not really sure now.I am having a conflict of feelings of graduating.If I do an extra semester, I got at least half a year more to decide and will not have to face all these problems.This method is called running away from problems and it is not encouraged in life unless you really meet a dead end like me.Well, it is a better way compared to suicide anyway.The cons of not graduating..hmmm...I would have to go back to HELP again, not being able to graduate with my other friends. Also, my plans with Chai Len would be a no go.See, what we planned to do was, since the convocation was going to be in Shangri-La, we decided to stay one night in Shangri-La before the convocation, party our asses off in K.L, and attend the convocation the next day.HAHAHA..sounds kinda great..but..we will see whether this plan will be actually put into place.

So yeah,don't really know what to do now.Three quarters of me want to graduate while the rest don't really want to.Gr..life.And this is just the beginning to many other decisions I have to make in the future.But, really, I think the hardest decision of my life would be a marriage proposal.To say yes,or not to.Time shall tell...

*poof*

No comments: