Friday, May 11, 2007

Admira Artista Classical Guitar

Top: Solid Cedar
Sides: Solid Rosewood
Back: Rosewood
Neck: Samanguilla
Fingerboard: Ebony
Bridge: Rosewood
Machine heads: Gold Plated

Yes...my beautiful classical guitar who has served me for the past 1 and the half years. It is still in a pretty good condition..even though I have knocked it accidentally a few times on sharp things such as my table and my protective case. Still remember that it was a choice between Alhambra and Admira but in the end I chose this guitar as my previous guitar was an Admira Paloma..I am an Admira fan..lol..This guitar has a special place in my heart as it has accompanied to go through the hardships of learning the art of classical guitar....okay..that was overdramatic...but I really like this guitar..It's like my baby.Some people treat their pets as their child..well..this is my child(figuratively).I promise you Artista that I will never trade you in like what I did with the Paloma as you serve too many good memories..This was the guitar that I used to learn to play my studies,Cavatina,Nocturne,exam pieces and many other great songs on the way...Thus, this guitar will always be at my side..but this doesn't guarantee that I won't buy a new one..I just said that I am keeping it.

A random post as you can see.I am having a writer's block for my law assignment.STUCK!!!!Die ler!!due one week later...HELLLPPPP!!Have to finish this during the weekend and start on my MA 2 and FIN 350 next week..GAMBATTE to me!!!

No comments: