Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My 21st birthday is still three months away but I have already bought my birthday present..please welcome my new gadget....




The Sony Ericsson Z610i!!(credits to Who from SE Central for the picture at www.mobile88.com)

I totally fell in love with it after my bro showed me the pic(hehe..sorry Chai Len..I am not buying the W880i so you can just touch it). I am gonna get my hands on it! When I am saying this, my bro had probably bought the phone for me in England.Why buy it in England?Coz it 's only selling for 130 pounds which is prob RM 910..it is within my budget..hehe..actually it doesn't matter..my parents are buying it for me..Now..most of you will probably think that I have been spending too much money lately, buying an iPod Nano two weeks ago and now buying a new handphone...well..I have to agree with those of you who think like that..muahaha!!aiyer..once in a year I am only like that mer..some more 21 years old already..hey..my bro got a mini mac for his 21's years old birthday present.Mine is considered cheap..

Anyways, back to the phone. I have already done my research and there are only 2 cons to it. First, is the fingerprint marks that goes all over the cover..Second is there is no protection for the camera lens..well..I will just have to be extra careful then..Other than that, the review has been pretty good. Camera is 2 MP but takes good shots from the sample snap shots that I have seen, and it has Flight Mode!!!And of course Ericsson's usual MP3 player..but no FM radio..I don't really care about that...Oh yeah..and it comes in 3 colours..black, blue and pink..I asked for the pink to match my iPod but I heard that pink is a limited version and this is chick's phone so I think I will probably have to settle with blue.

The unveiling of my new handphone should be around this month, but my mom wants to keep it in her safe until my birthday comes..hrmmphhh...fine..I can use my Samsung up till then..But the main point is...I AM GETTING A NEW AND COOL HANDPHONE!!!

*poof*


No comments: