Thursday, May 10, 2007

It has been a pretty good week for me...My assignment score for FIN 350 is quite satisfying..I got my new Ipod Nano 4G after my Ipod Mini's battery died on me..can change wan but then why don't seize this opportunity to get a new one..when I have a reason now. So, just got it two days ago. The pros about it is that it it is really light and the colour is really nice(I got the pink one AGAIN). Other than that, it is just like a Ipod Mini(no wonder they stopped producing Ipod Mini). Oh yeah, can anyone recommend me a wire that connects my Nano to the car radio?Those that I have looked through so far are all quite expensive and some are said to be not clear.Best for that wire to price below RM 150.

On a sadder note, the assignment cycle is about to start again...Argghh..I hate it when assignments and exams fall on everyone else's summer vacation...All the good movies are coming out at this time...WAHHHHHH....okay..I am not that greedy..I don't want to watch all movies that are released during these two months..but ASSIGNMENTS, please let me watch the following movies:

1) Pirates of the Carribean 3
2) Shrek 3
3) The Simpsons Movie
4) Fantastic Four 2

See...I am not greedy..I already left out Transformers...plsplspls....may time allow me to watch these four movies...hopefully can watch within that certain week without tickets being sold like hotcakes.

*poof*

No comments: