Friday, October 22, 2004

Entering The Weekends!

Tonight is Friday night..a.k.a Malaysian Idol night..but not anymore..haih..only got survivor to watch now and it't not really that interesting anyway..friday morning..spent the whole morning on my i-pod converting the song titles to chinese characters for chinese songs..then went to buy lunch at Mcdonald's even though i am not really a fan of it anymore after watching' Supersize me'..but dunno why..felt like eating fattening junk food for lunch.Normally after a heavy lunch sure will feel sleepy so i took a nap until it was time for my guitar class.Learnt how to control my plucking today and got loads of guitar homework to do.On my way back..I think I scratched a car on the side with my side mirror.I was quite close to that car when passing by it and the passenger winded down her window and started staring at me while saying' Aiyoh' but later winded up her window again without calling me so hopefully she won't take my car number plate down and report like kiasu's would do.But got scratch on my side mirror..feel a bit guilty.Raining outside now..hopefully the rain will stop at 8.30 so I can watch my 'Find The Light' without any disturbance from the signal *crossing my fingers*..hmm..might as well do my guitar homework now..

2 comments:

joeyk86 said...

Err..... sidemirror only merr... And u rich kid!! I-pod = RM1400++ I dint know you have one... when u bought it? Ishhh... Bring the pod to sch next time lerr... so chun.. hehe :) Got hw r? hmm.. dont recall any.. Oh yes... Law the tutor asked us to find out on cases... hmmm.. See u around lar =) read my last part of my blogg.. I called her... muahahahaa

Rajiv Finn said...

wah still taking guitar lessons.. i find it more relaxing to just play ard with the strings.. no tutor to bother you.. and the whole internet ot guide you.. oh hey and regarding mcdonalds.. i just posted some mcd's nutrition facts on my blog.. heheh