Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Wednesday Is Finally Over!

WOOHOO!Wednesday is finally over!The most hectic day has pass..this day is terrible for i have to carry a bag with two fat books of econs and law.ouch..my shoulders still hurts..Anyways..the early morning hit off with Law..my lecturer is kinda funny for she calls people 'darling' or when she is angry..she just calls the person 'chee cheong fun'..hmm..wonder why..maybe it's her fav.chinese food..Then got 3 and the half hour break..decided to go to Ikano just for the fun of it..broke my speed record!!There..we headed to Safari World to see the cute animals(with the exceptions of the snakes and tarantulas)..For lunch..we went to the food court where I had the most salty claypot chicken rice ever...there must be at least half a bottle of soy sauce inside my meal...still not full..so i shared a honey dew sago with lydia where there were cute tadpole jellys.hehe...(lydia..you know what I am referring to)..Went back to college for Mr.Ananth's class...cool fella but too much cursing is bad...Good news is that this is the first wednesday that I didn't get a headache!Thank God!

1 comment:

Lydz said...

haha..yeah, i know what u mean... u forgot to mention the part where kitty was admiring the wash basin!