Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Year 1 Sucks!

Okay..I admit..I am addicted to blogging already.Probably because I have too much free time or plainly I have no life.Suppose to be doing accounts right now but some how my brain can't seem to process any calculations or whether that figure should be in the debit side or the credit side.Bah..who cares?It won't hurt to complete this problem during the lecture tomorrow since I will be sitting down there and my thoughts will be focusing on tv drama series that i recently bought.Hey..it's better than listening to the lecturer in front..telling me things that i already know and going super slow on one dumb chapter.Even chowing down one while packet of Polo or Mentos won't be enuff.Life in year one really sux compared to life in the foundation year.Probably it's coz of the absence of Jason and Jeffery who were really the entertainers during my lectures.Many people will be surprise to hear me say this but I wish Mr.Alex was still teaching me.At least I will be able to talk loudly in his class with my friends instead of whispering as though I have sore throat.Haih..might as well stop whining since nothing's gonna change anyway.I will just spent my time praying that my 1st sem of year one will be over as soon as possible..hopefully sem 2 will be much much better than sem 1...

2 comments:

William said...

u're lame.

Rajiv Finn said...

cant help u wit yer brain but dont take too much polo or mentos.. its got the mandul factor in the mint. beware of the minT!!