Monday, October 18, 2004

New Hangout!

Since last week..I have been having 4 hour breaks on every thursday.Certain people might be sad to have such long breaks for they have nothing to do..but for me..I am OVERJOYED!This is the time where me and my friends can head over to Joo Yee's house to attack his yummy chocolates and also to play his Game Cube.From Help Institute,this kind fella will drive me,Yee Li,Kit Mun and Ching May in his Honda to his house in Bandar Utama.To pass time while sitting in his car,there will always be a Goofy soft toy there to accompany you.Ching May might find it annoying but I find it huggable.One of the best parts during the ride to his house is either I get to see my old apartment and relieve some good old memories in Taman Tun, or , I get to have a peek at the TV3 and 8tv's office:Sri Pentas; The workplace of my favourite person: Paul Moss.I might be happy but other might not for his name will pop out from my mouth and Yee Li will shoot me a look saying 'Him Again??!'.Anyway,we reached Joo Yee's house and he parked in his car while we waited for him at the lift (He lives in an apartment if you haven't figured it out by now).This is probably Yee Li's favourite moment..taking the lift.I dunno why but she seems to have a fetish for lifts.
And so..we reach Joo Yee's apartment and the real fun begins there.We each took a control and Joo Yee put in my favourite and I think everybody's favourite game too: Mario Party.4 player game and each player trying to get the gold star 1st.Of course,there is always a battle game against each other but the one everyone look most forward to is the 1 against three where one of us will be the victim of shame and laughter.Throughout the whole game, I have handed out awards to each of us.Here it goes:

Best Scream: Kit Mun
Best Laugher: Kit Mun
Best Curser: Yee Li(Favourite word:'Teng')
Most Chocolate Eaten:"Three Musketeers" by Kit Mun
Player who wants to pratice most before the real challenge: Ching May

So there you have it.The awards have been handed out and so far there are no complaints yet from neighbours about the screams and laughters from Kit Mun which was enough to wake up the dead.Thank you Joo Yee for lending us your place to be a new hangout on thursdays and hopefully there will be no complaints in the future bout us..hehe..that's all..Peace Out!

2 comments:

Rajiv Finn said...

cant help noticing you didnt win any awards. :P

and really.. paul moss is soo disney.

William said...

she won something all right

Best Lamer becuz of blogging and wan to steal the brother's lame life away from him : Nancy Nancy Seow.