Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Stupid Accounts!

Stupid bloody accounts.Forgive me for my foul words.Just trying to let out some feelings here.Accounts is definitely not one of my best subjects and here I am trying to balance the debit and credit side..but I always fail.Stupid numbers can be so uncooperative at times.Anyways..back to my daily life.Today spent my whole day doing accounts.Luckily Lydia and Yee Li was there to calm me down or not I would have thrown my book across and probably hit the lecturer on his head.Tutorial was okay..I didn't really listen that much coz I was doing my work at the back.Then lessons were over for the day!WOO HOO!Got on the bus to head back to the main block with Yee Li for lunch..HEHE...The best part was here.After Yee Li took her seat..a girl came onto the bus wearing exactly the same outfit.The shirt,jeans were the same!Looks as though they had planned to wear the same outfit together even though they didn't know each other or they are destined to be together :P.Went for lunch at KFC and ordered a burger,cheesy wedges and soft drink.Wasn't that full so went over to order coleslaw .Yee Li..there is nothing wrong to watch my weight by ordering a coleslaw.People like me can't afford to be fat or I will have to change my wardrobe.Ok..time to wash car..

No comments: