Sunday, October 24, 2004

Just Another Ordinary Night

Who says blogging ain't exhausting?Even picking a background for my blog was so tiring that I just gave up half way. Special thanks to Lionel for doing the links for me..I owe you one dude..As you can see from the pictures that I have posted below, I went to Shangri La today for 'dim sum'.The food was okay, wasn't fanstastic but wan't really that bad like other hotels.. Came back and played Monopoly with my bro and his friend,Soh Khun..I WON!Yes..I am quite estatic about it coz it's quite hard to beat him at business games.Lady luck was on my side today.Then went out for dinner..came back and started dealing with my blog by adding links and two little mice holding my statistics box.The night was pretty ok..i watched 'White Chicks'..quite stupid show actually but it managed to make me laugh and keep me busy for the night.It's Sunday tomorrow..One more day to rot before I go back to college and start getting my brain to work again.Oh yeah..Yee Li..I claim full responsibility for influencing others and you to blog..but you can't sue me for that, chee cheong fun..:P

2 comments:

joeyk86 said...

hahaha nice show lar White Chicks... erm.. the part button come out.. and they sing the Vanessa Carlton song..A thousand miles... hehee

Rajiv Finn said...

haha hey if you liked white chicks then you'd love The Terminal it's loaddddsss more funnier.